You've sure taken off on this blogging thing now that it was explained a little! I'm so proud! Love the hat on Levi.... it's so stinking funny! I laughed so hard. Plus, the walking video is awesome! Go Levi!!!
Sammie, it was so good to hear from you!! Thank you for your kind words. Your little Levi is adorable!!! He looks so much like you. I bet your mom watches him as much as she can. She wanted to be a grandma for so long. You're doing a great job Sammie. I'm so happy for you and your family. Give me an update on your family. yoliegregory@yahoo.com Love ya, Yo
3 comments:
You've sure taken off on this blogging thing now that it was explained a little! I'm so proud! Love the hat on Levi.... it's so stinking funny! I laughed so hard. Plus, the walking video is awesome! Go Levi!!!
Sammie, it was so good to hear from you!! Thank you for your kind words. Your little Levi is adorable!!! He looks so much like you. I bet your mom watches him as much as she can. She wanted to be a grandma for so long. You're doing a great job Sammie. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Give me an update on your family.
yoliegregory@yahoo.com Love ya, Yo
Do you feed him Vodka like a good little Ruskie Baby likes?
Post a Comment