He'll be appearing on "Dancing with the Stars" next season :)
love your blog! yaya!
Levi is a show stopper! Cute blog.Jessica
So cute! I sure do miss seeing you and your cute little guy. Hopefully we'll be able to visit the complex often when we get back to Rexburg!
he is such a funny kid. I needed the laugh!
I love it! He is good at shaking those hips!
SO FUNNY!!! I love that boy!
He's so cute! Thanks so much for going to IF with me, it was a blast! :D
soooooooooooooo funny and cute.i miss you guys!love kyle
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love your blog! yaya!
Levi is a show stopper! Cute blog.
Jessica
So cute! I sure do miss seeing you and your cute little guy. Hopefully we'll be able to visit the complex often when we get back to Rexburg!
he is such a funny kid. I needed the laugh!
I love it! He is good at shaking those hips!
SO FUNNY!!! I love that boy!
He's so cute! Thanks so much for going to IF with me, it was a blast! :D
soooooooooooooo funny and cute.
i miss you guys!
love kyle
Post a Comment