CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The 80's are back!

Getting ready for the RS "Past, Present, & Future" night.... Ya, I'm lookin' pretty hot, I know LOL No wonder we're already married, who could resist us lol Dustin would hardly look at me until I looked normal again LOL

6 comments:

Megan Marie said...

wooo! Yeah, too bad you're already married. You're hot stuff!

The Lovinger's said...

Hey!
It's totally no problem about the dinner thing. we are up for it whenever you guys get a chance though. I'm glad you posted pics of your guys, it was awesome!

Rob and Kali said...

You guys looked so HOT HOT HOT!! Man you were on fire!

The Ellingson Zoo said...

"What's happenin' hot stuff"
Very cute!

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT! That was so much fun!!!

Megan Marie said...

by the way, I think you are great. I thought I'd let you know. See you in a couple weeks!