I loved this video. It was awesome! I decided that I would try to upload our first video because I was sure there had to be an easy way to do it that I could figure out. Anyway I watch that video of her trying to fly and I just laugh.... it's great! Don't get blown away today!
This video cracked me up!! thanks for posting it. We should get together for play dates, Daemyn needs to learn how to walk from someone more his size!!
2 comments:
I loved this video. It was awesome! I decided that I would try to upload our first video because I was sure there had to be an easy way to do it that I could figure out. Anyway I watch that video of her trying to fly and I just laugh.... it's great! Don't get blown away today!
This video cracked me up!! thanks for posting it. We should get together for play dates, Daemyn needs to learn how to walk from someone more his size!!
Post a Comment