For Valentine's Day Dustin brought me breakfast in bed and then we got dressed up and went to dinner! It was so great!
Dusitn and Levi watching a movie at the ward social
Riding horses and having a blast!
For Valentine's Day Dustin brought me breakfast in bed and then we got dressed up and went to dinner! It was so great!
Dusitn and Levi watching a movie at the ward social
Riding horses and having a blast!
Posted by Samantha and Dustin at 7:50 PM
4 comments:
I love all your pictures! He is getting to be such a stud! I also love the picture of you in the goggles.... very hot! LOL! I think it's awesome you got him to eat veggies.... my mom always put different veggies in that Chicken Rice Casserole that I taught you how to make. We'd end up with green beans, peas or corn.... they all taste great with it... just so you have another idea. I also love the dinosaurs in the highchair!! What a kook!
Are you guys going to find out what you're having? I can't remember.
great pics! I especially love you in the goggles. . .very attractive
I love Levi! He gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. I really like his crossed leg pictures. The one on the bed makes me want to grab my satin edged fleece blanket and curl up with a movie. Any news on the baby yet?
Okay I have seen that lovely face pinching look before but where?.....Oh, on his mom! It's funny that he imitates the same goofy faces you do. My boys are only good at glaring like I do. ;)
Post a Comment