So, Levi has made up his own swear word. The first time we realized it was when Dustin was holding him and he wanted down- he finally had enough and said (with an attitude) "Bica Bow!" And then tonight he wanted me to get his guitar down from the closet and as I gave it to him I told him to say 'thank you' and instead he just kept saying "Bica bica bow! Bica bow!" I fell over laughing it was so funny. Who would have thought that a 1 1/2 yr old would make up his own swear word!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sup lady? How is school going for you? Aren't you glad that you are a mom and aren't expected to do school hard core all year long!?! I am. I'm only taking 1 credit and I hate the class.
so cute!
Post a Comment