CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

IT'S A....GIRL!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! What cute outfits!

Send me an email and I'll send you and invite to our blog
ashleyrowbury05(at)gmail(dot)com

Congrats!

Linzi said...

Yes! I KNEW it! I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad I saw you shopping at Walmart...you picked out some way cute dresses..Yay for girls!!!

Cody said...

I was hoping so badly that you would have a girl! YAY! Congratulations! Did you each pick out the outfits you are holding?

Greg and Michelle said...

Congratulations!! I am so darn excited for you guys!

Megan Marie said...

OH MY WORD! I am so freaking excited for you! Looks like my gift will come in handy after all! weeeee! Sam, you are looking so stinking hot! And now little Anne (or Anna? I can't remember) and Marissa's darling will get to be best cousin friends! You have to start watching Charlie and Lola, too! Levi is going to be the best big brother!!!!!!

Megan Marie said...

Dar! It says Anna on the top of your blog! Yay for Anna!

Amy said...

WOOHOO! I knew it. Congratulations, I am so excited for you. So it's Anna, I love it!

The Henderson Family said...

Yay! We're so excited for you! Only 69ish days left for us and then we'll know what's been kicking me in the lung! Those are such cute outfits too, I'll have some for you if we have a boy!

The Ellingson Zoo said...

I'm so jealous!!! Congrats!

sslindstrom06 said...

I'm so excited!! Ahhhhhh!!! Yah!!!

Robbie said...

We are so excited for you! You will absolutely adore your little girl. Anna is such a beautiful name. You are both wonderful. Anna and Levi are both so blessed to have you as parents. Lots of Love to you!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! That is so fun! You look great.