
We went to our friend's house and dressed up to act out the nativity story- Levi was a shepherd, Dustin was a wise man, and I was an angel. It was so much fun!

Here's Levi modeling his lunch which featured BBQ chicken- he loved it!

Stuck! He couldn't get far wearing Dustin's shoes backward but it was sure funny seeing him try!

Hangin' with the guys- Reve, Liam, and Levi

The essentials for bedtime: a beanie, a back scratcher, and mom's shoes :) Everyone should try it some time

Still got those cheeks!

Levi's art work- I showed him that it was not nice to give owies to the wall and I had him say sorry to the wall and then he kissed it- a few days later he got another pen somehow and went right to the same spot and started drawing again- I heard it and yelled "Levi!" from the other room and he instantly said sorry and started kissing the wall over and over again! So funny!

Bubble hands are so much fun!

He loves to kick back with a sippie cup and blankie and relax after a long days work

We've been growing a Levi in our living room- it's coming along nicely
1 comments:
so fun! I love when you're feeling good, because I look forward to your posts! Oh, and I don't like it when you feel bad. That's the main reason I'm glad you are having a good day!
Post a Comment