Sorry for the looooooong absence everyone! I've been pretty sick and haven't felt up to blogging. I felt pretty good today for the most part so I decided to get to it- hope you enjoy it!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry for the looooooong absence everyone! I've been pretty sick and haven't felt up to blogging. I felt pretty good today for the most part so I decided to get to it- hope you enjoy it!
Posted by Samantha and Dustin at 10:35 PM
2 comments:
YEAH!!! You are back! We have missed you! I kept checking your blog everyday and was like hello?, where are you? But I know what it is to be sick like that. Those babies sure do know how to mess you up! :) We love them though! I can't wait to see you guys... 10 days!
Nice job Dustin!
Post a Comment