I thought I'd post some of Levi's versions of words that he says (mostly for family!) Muk=Milk / Fweet=Sweet / Fwow=Throw- and whenever he does throw something he has to say "fwow!" and "kick" when he kicks / Fwee=Three- he likes to count and then throw things but he says "fwee, fwee, FWEE!" / Ca-pece=popcicle / min=Come in!- he got that from me yelling that whenever someone would knock on the door / thereyougo= thank you- he used to say "day do" but changed it-probably because that's what I say when I give him something / Boom=he hits the floor or his hand and says "boom" when something hits the floor / Biches=fishes (yes, my son swears LOL ) / stuck=he says it whenever he can't or doesn't want to move-sometimes he lays down on the floor and then yells "stuck! stuck!" / pawcun=popcorn / allow=hello-when he talks on the phone he says "allow, is this" / morse=more / hmmm=what yoda says / Dutin=what he calls Dustin sometimes / adley go=where did it go? and he puts his hands up in the air / ah low= love you / owie=a spot on anything or anyone / sost=soft / minows=marshmallows / whenever he sees food in a book he bites the air and makes a crunch sound That's it for now!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment