Okay, I can't believe how much Levi looks like Kyle when he was that age! You can definetly tell that they are related!! By-the-way who ever did your pictures did an excellent job!! They look so good!! Eric is rolling over now! I have tried to record him doing it, but I haven't been able to, but check out my blog soon and I will hopefully have it on there. We miss you guys! :)
1 comments:
Okay, I can't believe how much Levi looks like Kyle when he was that age! You can definetly tell that they are related!! By-the-way who ever did your pictures did an excellent job!! They look so good!! Eric is rolling over now! I have tried to record him doing it, but I haven't been able to, but check out my blog soon and I will hopefully have it on there. We miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment