1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmm.... Let me think.....
One of my favorite memories of you is when you realized that we lived in building 11 and that you could have looked up at our windows all the time. You were so surprised that I lived so close to you and it made me laugh so hard!
How's Levi doing? Did you figure out what you were going to do about the FS? Let me know if you need anything :D
Did I miss anything at church today? We had to take G to the doctor, she had an ear infection bad.
Although we've only lived here a few months, I have a few great memories with you! I will always remembrthe day you needed milk! You looked so cute in your apron! And I think me next favorite would be our excursions to Splash Park, trying to get Levi to enjoy the water!
I remember right after you guys moved in, I came over to bring you paper work for something and Levi was watching a movie. I thought you had the cutest apartment ever, and I thought that you were so nice!
Post a Comment