How long are you going to be gone? I just can't remember, and I wanted to let you know both Emily and Rebecca had their babies this weekend while I was gone. Things are being taken care of just so you know :D Enjoy your trip and we'll see you when you get back!!!
5 comments:
I miss you! We'll be back on Saturday, we decided to visit Elko on the way home. We'll have plenty of fun when I get home! Woo HOO!
I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is so cute! I love the way he says "dude!" I can't wait to see you guys, only 6 days to go!
He is so cute, it is so fun when they start talking!!
I love it!
How long are you going to be gone? I just can't remember, and I wanted to let you know both Emily and Rebecca had their babies this weekend while I was gone. Things are being taken care of just so you know :D Enjoy your trip and we'll see you when you get back!!!
Post a Comment