CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hhaalloowweenn!

Levi was sooooooo excited about his Iron Man suit that he would no longer answer to Levi- He is now just Iron Man. He said, "I need an Iron man shooter for my other hand and then I can make a wish and I can fly (sigh)...but I'm still just walking..." LOL
Iron Man Vs The Stinky Skunk...Who could knock someone out faster?
Anna hated wearing the costume until I put her in front of the mirror- she started laughing uncontrollably and then she was quite content :) Thank you Linzi for loaning us the costume!
I came home from a walk to find this and Levi saying "Mommy, I desorated (decorated) for you to make you happy!" What a thoughtful boy :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I loooooove the costumes!!! They are both so cute!!! Looks like they had a lot of fun!! Miss you guys!

Mrs. Jones said...

Oh my gosh, they're so cute. And I laughed till I cried over the post it 'desorations'. Uh oh, that's something Scott would have done!!!!

The Lovinger's said...

SO cute!! Miss you guys. OH and i think we need Levi to come decorate our place (:

Laura said...

I can't believe how big Levi is. I love it. What a sweet wee man desorating for you ;)