Levi is fishing! He takes after Grandpa Burk :)

Anna on Valentine's Day in her dress from Auntie Sara!

I can't believe how big Levi looks in this picture- no wonder he just wants to play with boys and daddy now instead of girly ol' mom! He's growing up so fast

This was a fun day! You can tell cuz Anna's all worn out!

Levi the painter- he's very proud of his snakes

OK, check out these two pics- they're both about the same age- any similarities in my kids??? Nah...

Anna and cousin Prissy- The three of them have so much fun together

Anna's first tooth!

Levi helped mom by putting the silverware away- He's a gem!

This is Sheriff Levi, the toughest in the West

I love baby feet!

We learned about Angel Moroni for FHE and made a trumpet like his

Just after nap time :)

We were trying to get Levi to wear big boy underwear but he didn't want to. So we put it on Anna to lighten the mood. She likes her superhero underwear!

Just playing around with animal hats

Anna loves her mobile. She just lays in her crib staring at it forever whether it's moving or not

This is yet another potty training motivator...he gets to clean the toilet if he uses the potty. He loves it! Whatever works!

Anna saying hi to Gramma and Grampa
Anna falling over in her crib
Levi says hi to Gramma and Grampa
Silverware
Summersault Crack
8 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I especially love the pic of levi's skills of unloading the dishwasher! :)
I LOVE how alike they are. You've got the cutest kids and OH my gosh Anna in pigtails!!! Has there been a cuter sight, let me answer that for you no there has not. So Lolas been painting lately too, I don't know why I haven't thought about it sooner, no word of a lie it bought me over two hours the other day! Lola also makes "snakes" I actually think they look like something else....
Yay! the cutest grandbabies in the whole world! I love Anna's piggies and ....well, Levi's crack is pretty darned funny.
Thank you thank you thank you.
We looked at this a while ago, but I forgot to comment. When we looked at it Cameron was like "holy crap, Anna ia getting so big, i can't believe it". Just thought that was funny... and true. We miss you guys!
OK i need to get to know Anna. She's a doll! Liam misses Levi soooo much! Maybe they can play this summer, no?
you have the cutest family!!!!! Anna is so beautiful! We miss you
Levi is such a big kid now! Both of them are so cute! I love it!
ok, I think it's time for an update!!! Seriously, it's May already.
Post a Comment