This is mostly for the family back home- Anna and I are doing well. She was measuring a week smaller at my ultrasound but was still in normal range. The technician thought I might have Placenta Previa but my doctor said it's not and it's all good. Whew! They said if it was I would have to have a C-section. Yikes! Glad that's ok. Everything is going well and only a short 12 more weeks to go!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited to meet that little girl! She's going to be so cute! Thanks for the congrats... if you don't see the comment posted on my blog it's because I'm dumb and somehow deleted it. I'm really not sure how I did it. Sorry. Hopefully we can see you guys soon, especially now since Tanner is bumming along with the baseball guys!
Sam, your Dad gave us this site. Love the pix of Marisa's new baby and tell her congratulations. Love your pix and videos, almost like being there!! Tell Cindy hi and we all miss her here. We are anxiously awaiting news of the next baby arrival.
Post a Comment