CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Fun

He's not crying- he didn't want to eat any more dinner so he was just saying "no, no, no" and pretending to rub his eye- he does that when he doesn't want to do something and gets that from me :) These next few pics are of Levi and his boots- he loves them to death and cried when I took them off and until I put them back on- Thanks Megan for the boots!
Today he grabbed a towel from the laundry and put it over his head and walked around with it like this
Sittin' in snow for the first time!
playing under the bowl
This doesn't really look like much but Dustin and I were in the kitchen and Levi walked in all cool and had his hand in his pocket and just started talking away like he was just part of the conversation- of course we couldn't understand a word he said- so funny though
Hanging out with friends Isaac and Phoenix (he pronounces her name by making the "f" sound and "dis")
Takin' a ride together
I actually felt pretty good the morning after it snowed so we went outside and played in the snow- we tried to slide down the hill but there wasn't enough snow
More friend time
Levi and Dustin were playing with the camera....
Isn't my husband hot? Careful girls....
Ok, there's the love of my life as we all know him ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi is SO cute! He does so many big kid things but he's so little!

The Ellingson Zoo said...

I that your "Barf Bowl" he's playing with? Very cute pics.

Kat & Paul said...

So cute! I love the boots!

The Lovinger's said...

hey! I want to come take Levi for a few hours one day real soon. Hopefully you can get some sleep or get a few things done. How about tomorrow(Thursday)? I am done with classes at like 1:30 and I could do it anytime from then until six when I have a stake meeting. Let me know if that works or if there is a better day you can think of.

The Lovinger's said...

Don't worry about yesterday. I meant to call you and I totally forgot about it too. I would still LOVE to do it sometime though. We will be gone for thanksgiving, but if you can think of a day that would be nice to have a few hours to yourself, just give me a call! Or I will just call you when we get back next week.

Megan Marie said...

those boots are soooo cute on him!!